* 如八號颱風警告信號或黑色暴雨於當天生效，入學試將順延至6月8日 (星期六)。
Please follow the steps to complete online application.
1. Log into SAYT Application System. (For first-time user, please register an account with your email. Even you were
former EPYMT student, you still need a valid account to login.)
2. Complete the application form.
Please be reminded:
a). First-time applicants should first invite a principal/teacher to be
their referee. During online application, under the part "Teacher's Recommendation
A)", please fill in the name, position, email address and contact number
of the principal/teacher in both the form and the related link.
b). Application fee is HK$20 for each EPYMT course.
c). Applicants who apply for more than one course should submit application separately for each course in the same account.
3. Check application status. Applicants can also login the account to check their course result in the future.
* It is not necessary to send any supporting documents at this stage.
|After providing the referee's information, the link of the
online recommendation form will be sent to the principal/teacher through email
automatically. Please be reminded the online recommendation form should be completed
by 27 May 2019.
1) Former students
Former students of EPYMT may enjoy exemption of admission screening test under certain conditions. Please read the course webpage for the requirements, and complete the form at the link under "Former EPYMT Applicant" of the online application.
2) Local students
All local first-time applicants must attend the admission screening test on
1 June 2019 (Sat). Failing to do so will be considered as withdrawing from application.
For test details, please click here
* In case the No.8 Typhoon Signal or Black Rainstorm Signal is in force on that date, the test will be cancelled and postponed to 8 June 2019 (Sat).
3) Overseas students
Overseas applicants will have "take-home test" in the period of 1 June to 8 June 2019.
After online application, please email us as soon as possible for test arrangement.